Welcome: AAUP at Sinclair Community College
The mission of the AAUP chapter at Sinclair Community College is to promote the highest quality of education, to promote and protect the professional status and interests of all Sinclair faculty, and to facilitate respect, integrity, and open/honest communication among faculty, administration, and the board of trustees.
Article and Study on the Impact of Faculty Unionization
Articles from Academe's Edition on Community Colleges
- The Casualties of the Twenty-First-Century Community College
- Putting the Community Back into the College
- A College Education? Or Diminished Expectations?
- Texas Hold Him
- How to Climb Down from Top-Down Leadership
- Avoiding the Coming Higher Ed Wars
"It is evident that any restriction on academic freedom acts in such a way as to hamper the dissemination of knowledge among the people and thereby impedes national judgment and action." - Albert Einstein, Member of AAUP